[allpeers] Hello list

  • From: "Cedric Maloux" <cedric@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <allpeers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 19 Nov 2004 09:53:43 +0100

Hello world

--
Cedric Maloux
CEO - AllPeers Ltd.
Mobile: +420 731 476 550
www.allpeers.com

This communication is confidential and intended solely for the addressee(s).
Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If
you believe this message has been sent to you in error, please notify the
sender by replying to this transmission and delete the message without
disclosing it. Thank you.

E-mail including attachments is susceptible to data corruption,
interruption, unauthorized amendment, tampering and viruses, and we only
send and receive e-mails on the basis that we are not liable for any such
corruption, interception, amendment, tampering or viruses or any
consequences thereof.

  _____

My Inbox is protected by SPAMfighter
3005 spam mails have been blocked so far.
Download free SPAMfighter <http://www.spamfighter.com/Product_Info.asp?>
today!