[Fredericksburg Uke Ensemble] Re: virtual practice tonight!

  • From: Alan L Remick <alan.l.remick@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: FUN <aka_fun@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 7 Apr 2020 15:03:47 -0400

SO for those that weren't with us last time, the concept is, since we can only listen to one person at once, one person leads and the rest are muted. We'll take turns leading songs. (Yes, the rest of us will hear your mistakes.  No, we won't complain about them...)

Also, my thought was to make this more productive, pick some little technique, different chord, chord change, etc. to share with the rest of us. It doesn't have to be anything too dramatic. Most of us probably have something we do that at least some of the others could learn..

On 4/7/2020 10:07 AM, Carmela Southers wrote:

HI all,

Attached is the link for a virtual FUN practice tonight. Logging in with a computer is usually better than a phone.  If there is a particular song you want us all to play, feel free to email me a pdf of it or have one on your computer we can all review.

Due to security concerns, a password is now required (see below) - please don’t post this anywhere.  But of course please invite anyone, anywhere to join us by forwarding the message.

We hope to see you there!

Join Zoom Meeting
https://us04web.zoom.us/j/844589620?pwd=dDQwUTkxb3ZZWmJHQzRFZUQ2SmRLZz09 <https://www.google.com/url?q=https://us04web.zoom.us/j/844589620?pwd%3DdDQwUTkxb3ZZWmJHQzRFZUQ2SmRLZz09&sa=D&usd=2&usg=AOvVaw2S6Dh1L4QVRWulrBg082dM>

Meeting ID: 844 589 620
*Password: 010658*

One tap mobile
+13126266799,,844589620# US (Chicago)