[Fredericksburg Uke Ensemble] Re: uke fest in Richmond - carpool?

  • From: Alan Remick <alan.l.remick@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <aka_fun@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 31 Oct 2019 08:21:54 -0400

In going down Friday afternoon and spending the evening (and night) with my daughter.

Don't know if I'll go to the Friday night events.

On October 30, 2019 11:13:22 AM Carmela Southers <carmelassouthers@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Greetings all,I’m planning to drive to the Uke Fest in Richmond this weekend and would be happy to have company and save some energy by carpooling.

I’m planning to go
Friday night for the 7 - 9:30 pm mini-concert and jam at the Courtyard Marriott
Saturday 9am - 9 pm for the festival and evening jam. (I’m open to skipping the evening jam, though if folks want to leave at 6 instead).

No need to reply if you aren’t interested in a ride - or aren’t attending or whatever..

If you are interesting in a ride.. just let me know. We can arrange where to meet or I can pick you up if you don’t live too far out of Fredericksburg. Thanks.

Take care,

Carmela

Carmela Southers
carmelassouthers@xxxxxxxxx