[Fredericksburg Uke Ensemble] Hop N Uke Fest

  • From: Alan L Remick <alan.l.remick@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: FUN <aka_fun@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 19 Jul 2019 16:41:17 -0400

The day is upon us!

I printed out 5 additional copies of the song book, sow we can put them on stands for the audience to use if they so choose.

> Please bring stands!

We probably won't need a projector, and since we moved indoors, wouldn't have a good place to set one up anyway.

Just for info, we plan to set the stage up in front of the little room where we used to meet - its got video games in it now.

Mim is supplying a uke for us to auction off, Proceeds to go to Ernie's Fredericksburg Mental health charity. We should probably take turns manning ticket sales for that, and will auction  it off right before Rachel Manke's evening performance.

Probably wouldn't hurt too much to have a couple of people available as stage hands - you think, Larry?

Larry and I will be getting in about 9, but I don't think its necessary to have the rest of our group there a little later - 11:30 at the very latest.

I can't think of anything else right now. I'm sure things will go wrong, but I'm also sure well be able to ploy through them and have fun.

See you tomorrow,

Alan R.