[Fredericksburg Uke Ensemble] Re: Dominos

  • From: Alan Remick <alan.l.remick@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <aka_fun@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 08 Mar 2020 12:20:55 -0400

Hmmm....

On March 8, 2020 12:04:42 PM "David Kelley" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "dkelley33" for DMARC) wrote:

Hi Connie and all,

Looking forward to seeing you soon and hearing about your new adventures!! Need to find out if you need me to bring the dominos. I will be leaving on Wednesday so was hoping I wouldn't have to leave anything I bring. Do you have dominos? I can bring them if someone will take them home with them and I can pick them up on my return trip home on Sunday.

Once I have my list together I will send it to all. I mentioned earlier about bringing coffee but since you and Shirley are bringing it I will eliminate that. As I mentioned earlier I think going out for late lunch/early dinner to avoid driving at night is a good idea, however I forgot that I won't have my car there so we may not have drivers. Shirley, thanks so much for all the good food you are bringing.

So far my list consists of cookies, some cheese and crackers, bag of mandarins, milk, cheerios, paper towels, storage bags, plastic wrap.

Let me know if we are missing anything.

Love, Jeanie