[ak-ueberwachung] Re: security product/car DVR

  • From: Jane <kdsales22@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ak-ueberwachung@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 30 Jun 2011 10:37:48 +0200

Title: Re:security product/car DVR
Hello,
 How are you.
 Glad to hear that you're on the market for security products. We specialize in this field for several years,  with good quality and pretty competitive price.

HD Mini DVR (KD-208 upgrade version of KD-206)

Product Description
Features:
D1 resolution at 704*576. DVD picture quality up to 500 TV line.
Video format: MPEG4/AVI, audio format: MP3
Time stamp on pictures
Overwriting when memory is full
Record video or snap shot optional
5, 15, 30 frame per second optional
Support 32GB SD card memory (HCSD card supported also)
AV out supported
Support Mpeg4/AVI FILE
Motion detection start recording and snap shot
Parameter:
Video
Format Mpeg -4, Video for ASF
Resolution 704*576, 640*576, 320*288
Frame 30f/s, 15f/s, 5f/s
Video input 1V,75Ω
Video output 1V,75Ω
Memory
Media SD/ SDHC Card for 32GB
Workingtheory
Manual recording yes
Schedule recording yes
Motion detective recording yes
Power up recording yes
PowerandBattery
Electricity Input DC 5V-30V
Working electricity <150MA
Power expend <2W
Weight & Size
G.W./Set 580g
Gift box size 20*13*6.5cm
Language
English, Traditional Chinese, Simple Chinese
Pictures:
Best wishes.
Yours Sincerely
 Miss Jane (陈婉聪)

[...]

[...]