Congratulate

  • From: "Academy of Indian Music (AIM)" <aimartsnj@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: undisclosed-recipients:;
  • Date: Fri, 13 Apr 2012 18:00:45 -0400

Dear Students/Parents,

On behalf of the faulty, staff and management of AIM we are happy to
congratulate the winners of the competition held at the Cleavland
St.Thyagaraja Aradhana on April 7th 2012.

The proud winners were Shri. Hariharan Sundarraman (2nd prize) for
Mridangam Solo & Nishant Iyergar (3rd prize) for Ghatam Solo.

We also congratulate Guru T.S. Nandakumar Sir for his inspiration,able
guidance and coaching and their respective parents for their invaluable
support.

--
With Warm Regards

Academy of Indian Music( AIM)