[aikido] Fwd: Dojo Challenge Week 2023

  • From: Rick Berry <berryr140@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Aikido@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 6 Dec 2022 10:27:01 -0500

Sent by Berry Sensei
Begin forwarded message:

From: Aikido <todd@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: December 5, 2022 at 11:09:19 AM EST
To: Flemimgton Aikido <aikidokokikai.flemington@xxxxxxxxxxx>, Cecelia Ricciotti <Phila.aikido@xxxxxxxxx>, Dan McDougall <drmcdougall@xxxxxxxxxxx>, Berryr140@xxxxxxxxx, Glenn Needs <gneeds1@xxxxxxxxx>, Matt Shomo <msshomo@xxxxxxxxx>, Paul Gardner <pgardner.esconsult@xxxxxxxxx>, Paul Gardner <pgardner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Jason Martin <jmartin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, SNJ Eric Baker <musashieb@xxxxxxxxx>
Cc: Keystone Aikido <todd@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Dojo Challenge Week 2023

Hello everyone !

We are gearing up our annual Dojo Challenge Week starting January 7th which will include 10 classes in 8 days. It is a fun week to kick off the New Year and challenge our minds and bodies. The goal for each student is to attend all classes or as many as they can.  The weekend of the 13th concludes like a full camp weekend with added class on Saturday.  All classes will be at Keystone Dojo except Saturday Jan 7th for the kick off at Chester County.

In years past you have all graciously volunteered to teach a night or day all for a t shirt and meal or beer.  Please let me know if you are interested and as always I will try to accommodate everyone’s schedule.

I do know Matt Shomo and Paul Gardner will be traveling in for Jan 13-15 weekend so plan to save two spots for them. Some days/nights may need to be shared depending on the response but will try to keep that limited.  I would prefer to teach or at least share Thursday but flexible as well.

Thanks in advance and hope you can join us !

Saturday     1/7 10-12 CC Dojo
Sunday        1/8 10:30-12
Monday       1/9   7pm-8:15pm
Tuesday.       1/10 7-830pm