[ahc] Re: anyone read works by Dr. Brant Pitre

  • From: D Moss <dmoss@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ahc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 16 Dec 2020 19:52:33 -0600

Hi Cindy,

We carry all of the CDs, DVDs, and books of Brant Pitre that have anything to do with the Jewish roots of the faith.

If you go to our webstore (store.hebrewcatholic.net) and put Brant Pitre in the search field, you will see the list we carry.

Shalom
David

On 12/16/20 7:35 PM, Cynthia Kron wrote:

https://www.brantpitre.com ;<https://www.brantpitre.com>

(Now that the new list is working I thought I’d begin a discussion about something!)

I discovered Dr. Pitre a few years ago when, driving home from mass with a friend, she played the audio of a lecture he gave called “The Jewish Roots of the Eucharist.”  (You can find the video of it on YouTube.)

I grew up with enough exposure to my Jewish “faith” as a child to really relate to what he was saying.

Is anyone else here familiar with his work and have any particular favorites?

(I’m mainly a lurker so if he’s been discussed ad nauseum already, my bad!)

Thanks,

Cindy

-----
• To set or change your subscription, digest, or vacation status, go to:
  https://www.freelists.org/list/ahc.
• To view the archives, go to: https://www.freelists.org/archives/ahc
• To contact the moderators, send an email to: ahc-moderators@xxxxxxxxxxxxx