[ahc] A Blessed Christmas

  • From: D Moss <dmoss@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ahc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 23 Dec 2020 18:24:01 -0600

Shalom,

May the Word made Flesh, whose nativity we celebrate in two days, be a light that penetrates these dark times and touches many souls. And may these souls discover the forgiveness and mercy of our Lord. May all Catholics become a witness to the truth and love of God - Father, Son, and Holy Spriit.
Kathleen and I pray that you all enjoy the blessings of Christmas, now and throughout the new year.
In Messiah David
-----
• To set or change your subscription, digest, or vacation status, go to:
  https://www.freelists.org/list/ahc.
• To view the archives, go to: https://www.freelists.org/archives/ahc
• To contact the moderators, send an email to: ahc-moderators@xxxxxxxxxxxxx