[AUG] Tony Milne is out of the office.

  • From: Tony.Milne@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: agile-users-group@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 1 Oct 2008 10:01:14 +1300

I will be out of the office starting  01/10/2008 and will not return until

I am in Wellington on Wed 1/10 and then on leave 2 - 3/10. Please call me
on 021 190 3172 for anything urgent, otherwise I will reply when I return.

Find out about your local area at www.stats.govt.nz/QSAboutAPlace

====================== Correspondents: Please Note =====================
The information in this email, and any files transmitted with it, is
confidential and is for the intended recipient only.   If you receive
this message in error, please phone us toll free on 0508 525 525, or
advise the sender by reply email.

The content of any email entering or leaving Statistics New Zealand is
automatically scanned, and may be opened and read by security staff.

Statistics New Zealand makes reasonable efforts to ensure that its email
has been scanned and is free of viruses. However, Statistics New Zealand
can make no warranty that this email or any attachments to it are free
from viruses.