[AUG] Tony Breen is out of the office.

  • From: Tony.Breen@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: agile-users-group@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 13 Jan 2009 04:01:07 +1300

I will be out of the office starting  09/01/2009 and will not return until

If you have any Business Tool Box or INFOS on the Web (Infoshare) project
management queries please contact Vina Cullum (PDP Manager) extn 4815.
If you have Infoshare data queries please contact Reg Smith extn 4788.
If you need to contact me you can on 027 351 7167 (my wife's mobile),
please leave a message and I will reply as soon as I can.

Otherwise I will reply to your email on my return, thank you and have a
nice day.

Infoshare - your connection to a rich data source.
Available now at www.stats.govt.nz

====================== Correspondents: Please Note =====================
The information in this email, and any files transmitted with it, is
confidential and is for the intended recipient only.   If you receive
this message in error, please phone us toll free on 0508 525 525, or
advise the sender by reply email.

The content of any email entering or leaving Statistics New Zealand is
automatically scanned, and may be opened and read by security staff.

Statistics New Zealand makes reasonable efforts to ensure that its email
has been scanned and is free of viruses. However, Statistics New Zealand
can make no warranty that this email or any attachments to it are free
from viruses.