[AUG] Re: South Island Agile Users Group - next meeting

  • From: David.Bales@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: agile-users-group@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 24 Jul 2008 11:22:47 +1200

Hi Colin,

Isn't it next week on the 31st? Or am I missing something - a little
worrying as I am supposed to be presenting....

Sent by: agile-users-group-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
24/07/2008 11:19 AM
Please respond to

[AUG] Re: South Island Agile Users Group - next meeting

Hi Jan,

I'm afraid I won't be able to attend the meeting tonight, but glad it's
continuing to take shape as a functioning User Group, awesome!

Find out about your local area at www.stats.govt.nz/QSAboutAPlace

====================== Correspondents: Please Note =====================
The information in this email, and any files transmitted with it, is
confidential and is for the intended recipient only.   If you receive
this message in error, please phone us toll free on 0508 525 525, or
advise the sender by reply email.

The content of any email entering or leaving Statistics New Zealand is
automatically scanned, and may be opened and read by security staff.

Statistics New Zealand makes reasonable efforts to ensure that its email
has been scanned and is free of viruses. However, Statistics New Zealand
can make no warranty that this email or any attachments to it are free
from viruses.