[AUG] South Island Agile Users Group - 29/04 meeting - [Introducing Agile]

  • From: "Jan Behrens" <jan_behrens@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <agile-users-group@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 22 Apr 2009 23:49:06 +1200

Hi all,

I am pleased to announce the next meeting for the South Island Agile
Users Group. This will be a chalk and talk session with plenty of time
to discuss & ask questions.

Quick facts:

Venue:          Canterbury innovations incubator (Cii), 200 Armagh St

Date & Time:    Wednesday, 29/04/2009
                        17:10 for 17:30 start (ending around 18:45)

Topic:          Introducing Agile; an open session with Craig McLintock
(Meridian) on a real world example of how agile was introduced at
Meridian. Craig (and I) will share experiences on things like; how to
get started, how does reporting work, what to expect when creating an
agile team, how to sell agile, when to bend the rules (and when not),
agile in a non development project,...

Sponsor:                Clarus for nibbles and drinks and the Cii for
the venue. Thanks!

Level:          Entry and Intermediate

If possible, please RSVP via email to me [a] by 28/04. Looking forward
to seeing you there!

mobile        0064 (0)21 025 966 25

[a]     mailto:jan@xxxxxxxxxxxxx?subject=[AUG]%20meeting%2029/04/2009

P.S. If you want to check planned topics and dates for the next meetings
please also have a look at http://behrens.co.nz/aug/events.