[AUG] South Island Agile Users Group - 28/01 meeting

  • From: "Jan Behrens" <jan_behrens@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <agile-users-group@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 13 Jan 2009 00:29:10 +1300

Hi all,

First of all a Happy New Year! I am pleased to announce the next meeting
for the South Island Agile Users Group - and that we now have a proper
home thanks to the Canterbury innovation incubator (or short Cii). The
upcoming meeting will also be the first to take place at the new venue.
Due to other bookings with the Cii, this does however mean we will be
changing to a Wednesday meeting time. We hope this is still a day you
will be able to make.
If you want to check planned topics and dates for the next meetings
please also have a look at http://behrens.co.nz/aug/events.

Quick facts:

Venue:          Canterbury innovations incubator (Cii), 200 Armagh St

Date & Time:    Wednesday(!), 28/01/2009
                        17:10 for 17:30 start (ending around 19:00)

Topic:          User stories. This will be an interactive session on
user stories, how to use them, experiences using them, limitations...
with time for questions afterwards.

Sponsor:                Clarus for nibbles and drinks and the Cii for
the venue. Thanks!

If possible, please RSVP via email to me [a] by 26/01. Looking forward
to seeing you there!

mobile        0064 (0)21 025 966 25

[a]     mailto:jan@xxxxxxxxxxxxx?subject=[AUG]%20meeting%2028/01/2009