[AUG] South Island Agile Users Group - 25/03 meeting

  • From: "Jan Behrens" <jan_behrens@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <agile-users-group@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 19 Mar 2009 00:25:54 +1300

Hi all,

I am pleased to announce the next meeting for the South Island Agile
Users Group. We have been up and running for almost a year and now feels
like the right time to use this session to discuss people's ideas,
expectations, and thoughts around were we would like the group to go. We
thought we do this over a drink in the foyer upstairs at the Cii.

Quick facts:

Venue:          Canterbury innovations incubator (Cii), 200 Armagh St

Date & Time:    Wednesday, 25/03/2009
                        17:10 for 17:30 start (ending around 18:45)

Topic:          What do you want out of the Agile Users Group?
Expectations, ideas, thoughts...

Sponsor:                Clarus for nibbles and drinks and the Cii for
the venue. Thanks!

Level:          All

If possible, please RSVP via email to me [a] by 24/03. Looking forward
to seeing you there!

mobile        0064 (0)21 025 966 25

[a]     mailto:jan@xxxxxxxxxxxxx?subject=[AUG]%20meeting%2025/03/2009

P.S. If you want to check planned topics and dates for the next meetings
please also have a look at http://behrens.co.nz/aug/events.