[AUG] South Island Agile Users Group - 25/02 meeting

  • From: "Jan Behrens \(HOTC\)" <jan@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <agile-users-group@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 19 Feb 2009 17:44:36 +1300

Hi all,

I am pleased to announce the next meeting for the South Island Agile
Users Group. Please note that with this invitation we are introducing a
'level' into the invite, taking feedback from previous sessions onboard.
This is to give an indication of the level of familiarity with Agile
that would be helpful to have in order to get the maximum out of a
session. As always, any feedback is highly welcome.

If you want to check planned topics and dates for the next meetings
please also have a look at http://behrens.co.nz/aug/events.

Quick facts:

Venue:          Canterbury innovations incubator (Cii), 200 Armagh St

Date & Time:    Wednesday, 25/02/2009
                        17:10 for 17:30 start (ending around 18:30)

Topic:          Lean principles. We want to do a book review of Tom and
Mary Poppendieck's book on Lean Management, discuss the underlying ideas
and their impact on Agile (e.g. influence into the Agile Manifesto).

Sponsor:                Clarus for nibbles and drinks and the Cii for
the venue. Thanks!

Level:          Intermediate

If possible, please RSVP via email to me [a] by 24/02. Looking forward
to seeing you there (even if you did not RSVP :)

mobile        0064 (0)21 025 966 25

[a]     mailto:jan@xxxxxxxxxxxxx?subject=[AUG]%20meeting%2025/02/2009