[AUG] Sally Lawson is out of the office.

  • From: Sally.Lawson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: agile-users-group@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 23 Apr 2009 04:00:43 +1200

I will be out of the office starting  08/04/2009 and will not return until

Thanks for your email. I'm away on annual leave from 9 April, returning
Monday 27th April.

If you need a response prior to that, please contact  Tracey Heuston
(tracey.heuston@xxxxxxxxxxxxx) otherwise I'll respond to your email as soon
as possible on my return.

Have a great day!

Infoshare - your connection to a rich data source.
Available now at www.stats.govt.nz

====================== Correspondents: Please Note =====================
The information in this email, and any files transmitted with it, is
confidential and is for the intended recipient only.   If you receive
this message in error, please phone us toll free on 0508 525 525, or
advise the sender by reply email.

The content of any email entering or leaving Statistics New Zealand is
automatically scanned, and may be opened and read by security staff.

Statistics New Zealand makes reasonable efforts to ensure that its email
has been scanned and is free of viruses. However, Statistics New Zealand
can make no warranty that this email or any attachments to it are free
from viruses.