[AUG] Out of office untill 27th April 2008

  • From: Martin.Catherall@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: agile-users-group@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 23 Apr 2009 04:00:40 +1200

I will be out of the office starting  21/04/2009 and will not return until

I am out of the office untill 27th April 2007.
In my absence please contact another member of the DBA team on 4455, or if
Census related please contact Peter Baker on 8463.

Infoshare - your connection to a rich data source.
Available now at www.stats.govt.nz

====================== Correspondents: Please Note =====================
The information in this email, and any files transmitted with it, is
confidential and is for the intended recipient only.   If you receive
this message in error, please phone us toll free on 0508 525 525, or
advise the sender by reply email.

The content of any email entering or leaving Statistics New Zealand is
automatically scanned, and may be opened and read by security staff.

Statistics New Zealand makes reasonable efforts to ensure that its email
has been scanned and is free of viruses. However, Statistics New Zealand
can make no warranty that this email or any attachments to it are free
from viruses.