[AUG] Re: Just a thought....and a question...and a demo

  • From: Paul.Hogan@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: agile-users-group@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 23 Sep 2008 09:31:57 +1200

Agile Citizens

I've created a demo with a couple of discussions and files, using google
groups, simply so you can visualise an alternative.

Although quietly impressed with the features available, the con is that you
need a gmail address so this may not be the appropriate place to use.

If you have a gmail address, feel free to sign in and 'do stuff'. If you
do, I'll jump on and set you as a manager so you can see the management
menu as well.

Paul Hogan
Sen. Applications Developer
Statistics New Zealand
Tatauranga Aotearoa
Internal Extension : 8748
External Telephone: (03) 964 8748
Mobile: 021 062 9833

Find out about your local area at www.stats.govt.nz/QSAboutAPlace

====================== Correspondents: Please Note =====================
The information in this email, and any files transmitted with it, is
confidential and is for the intended recipient only.   If you receive
this message in error, please phone us toll free on 0508 525 525, or
advise the sender by reply email.

The content of any email entering or leaving Statistics New Zealand is
automatically scanned, and may be opened and read by security staff.

Statistics New Zealand makes reasonable efforts to ensure that its email
has been scanned and is free of viruses. However, Statistics New Zealand
can make no warranty that this email or any attachments to it are free
from viruses.