[AUG] Ideas for next session in CHC

  • From: "Jan Behrens" <jan_behrens@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <agile-users-group@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 1 Oct 2008 21:48:21 +1300

Hi all,

thanks for all who could make it last Thursday, it was a very good
turnout for the session. We have started rough planning for the next
session and my proposal (triggered by recent experience) would be to do
a session on business' perception of agile (e.g. of a product owners in
scrum). Maybe we find 1 or 2 product owners who are willing to share
their experiences with an agile team? (I would ask 'my' POs...)

Is there a general interest for such a topic? Other ideas & suggestions?

Thanks & Cheers, Jan

              jan behrens
                  new zealand
mobile        0064 (0)21 025 966 25