[AUG] Call for topics & input

  • From: "Jan Behrens" <jan_behrens@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <agile-users-group@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 11 May 2009 23:30:47 +1200

Hi all,

Would be great to get your thoughts & input on;

- what do you think about the AUG becoming the Christchurch chapter of
the Agile Professionals Network NZ (APN, >>
- what topics would you be interested in addressing in one of the next
- do you have an Agile story / topic you would like to talk to the group
- would you be interested in getting involved in the organisation of the

As mentionend to those present at our last session, we are quite
interested in understanding what people want to get out of the group -
and how you would like to get more involved :)

P.S. next session: 27/05 on TDD and agile testing applied