[afsachapter254] FW: additional details on CMSAF breakfast reception

  • From: "Brian P. Kush" <brian_kush@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'E-Mail List'" <afsachapter254@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Erica Fox" <erica.fox@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Jason Anderson" <ja3021@xxxxxxxxx>, "Lemaun Koonce" <lemaun.koonce@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Megan Arias" <maxoxojl@xxxxxxxxx>, "Mike Purvis" <michael.purvis@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Nathalie Swisher" <nathalie.swisher@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Nina Brehe" <nina.brehe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Rob Stanley" <guitarrob22@xxxxxxxxx>, "Ryan Quigg" <ryan.quigg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Bren-Mikal Brickweg" <bjbric2@xxxxxxx>, "Craig Smith" <craig.smith@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Joe Allen" <joechiney@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Louis A. Moussette \(home\)" <osanmoose88@xxxxxxxxx>, "Louis A. Moussette" <louis.moussette@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Quincy Allen" <qeallen@xxxxxxxxx>, <quincy.allen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Russell E. Wagner" <russell.e.wagner@xxxxxxxxxxx>, "Stephanie Anderson" <saande6@xxxxxxx>, "Stephen R. Anderson" <srande@xxxxxxx>, "Stephen R. Anderson" <stephen.r.anderson@xxxxxxxxx>, "Tony Jackson" <tojack313@xxxxxxxxxxx>, "Tony Jackson" <tony.jackson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Torey Moore" <torey.moore@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 30 Aug 2009 11:57:02 -0400

ALCON,

Here's a good volunteer opportunity.  I'm looking for one or two volunteers
to be the Chapter 254 POC for the CMSAF Breakfast Reception with Chapters
102 and 300.  Please let me know soonest.  Thank you!

     Brian

BRIAN P. KUSH, MSgt, USAF
President, AFSA Chapter 254
Fort George G. Meade, Maryland 20755-5260
DSN:  622-0125/0856     CMCL:  (301) 677-0125/0856
Home: (410) 695-5701   Cell:  (301) 875-5080