[aenda] Re: 29

  • From: Ariadna Pateiro Moure <sortari@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <a_bello_13@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 9 Jul 2010 19:29:32 +0000

Dear friend:
   We are an electronic products wholesale .Our products are of high quality
and low price. If you want to do business , we can offer you the most
reasonable discount to make you get more profits. We are expecting for your
business.

                    Please visit our website: sugesy.com

                                Email:sugesy@xxxxxxx

MSN:sugesy01@xxxxxxxxxxx

Looking forward to your contact and long cooperation with us!
  Welcome to visit our website!
Prepárate para la multitud de novedades que Hotmail tiene para ti
http://explore.live.com/windows-live-hotmail