[adultskaters] New mailing list for us Adult Skaters

  • From: Paul <madeitin95@xxxxxxx>
  • To: adultskaters@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 12 Apr 2014 22:32:31 -0400 (EDT)

Hi skaters,

The host for the skater's website has decided to stop supporting mailing lists.
 After some searching for a reliable mailing list, I found the perfect
replacement.  To email every skater with a email listed on the website, use the
following email address:

adultskaters@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Eileen mailed me a list of the skaters that still skate.  The list is as
follows:

David Jones
Dee Fortunado
Fred Thompson
Greta Piantosi
Ione Dickerson
Irene Diehl
Jean Case
Jerry Ireson
LaMar & Pat Keller
Roy Reynolds
Ronnie Krupnik
Steven Sweetin (No email listed)
Tom Burch
Walt Spurlock
Willie & Barbara Candler

And Kathy & myself

Please make sure your email address is correct by contacting me directly at
madeitin95@xxxxxxx

All emails that bounce, will be deleted.

Miss you guys!
Paul