[adtools] Re: pex-amigaos.c

  • From: Marcus Comstedt <marcus@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: adtools@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 19 Mar 2006 10:46:29 +0100

Jens Langner <Jens.Langner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> writes:

> Unfortunately I haven't build an OS4 native version of gcc myself yet, so I
> am probably really not the right person to apply that change because I
> wouldn't be able to test it properly. So perhaps Thomas (which AFAIR always
> build the native OS4 versions..) might be a better fellow to adapt
> pex-amigaos.c. Thomas?

If you grant me commit access (my SF user is "marcus_c") I could
probably see my way to doing it myself, but it would be nice to know
that it won't just be overcommitted behind my back again...

Anyway, I just got an idea for a new implementation which can support
-pipe even without calling SystemTags() directly.  That would make it
possible to compile the native compiler without having the SDK
includes (something which has been requested) without sacrificing
-pipe.  Stay tuned...

  // Marcus

Amiga Development tools ML - //www.freelists.org/list/adtools
Homepage...................: http://www.sourceforge.net/projects/adtools