[adtools] Re: newlib as default CRT?

  • From: David Aiau <r2yum4u@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: adtools@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 23 Apr 2006 22:24:49 +1200

Hello Olaf

On 23/04/2006, you wrote:

> That said, whether we want 68k support to remain in our work or not depends
> largely upon whether we want to put in the extra time to make it work.

In the initial response to Henning's post I had placed a comment I later
retracted conveying perhaps it was merely a matter of time before m68k
support falls by the wayside anyway. it's simple evolution afterall.

but don't quote me on that, I'm a mad Amiga Owner of 20 yrs ;)

In saying this it is time I zipped my lips and let the serious business of
adtools unfold.

btw, that was a more than sensible fav quote

Regards

~Yes I am a Kiwi, No, I did not appear as an extra in 'Lord of the Rings'~

Amiga Development tools ML - //www.freelists.org/list/adtools
Homepage...................: http://www.sourceforge.net/projects/adtools
Listserver help............: mailto:adtools-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx?Subject=HELP