[adtools] Re: newlib as default CRT?

  • From: David Aiau <r2yum4u@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: adtools@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 23 Apr 2006 13:37:47 +1200

Hello Henning Nielsen Lund

On 22/04/2006, you wrote:

> Hello

> I am new on this mailing list. I guess this has been discussed before, but
> with the new SDK released would I like to ask about this...

> What are peoples opinions about making newlib the default C runtime library?

good to see you hook up :)

in my limited capacity to contribute on this level the only real concern I
could see is if the m68k version of newlib/clib2 was dropped somewhere
in the future... what does Olaf think of your suggestion?

Regards

~Yes I am a Kiwi, No, I did not appear as an extra in 'Lord of the Rings'~

Amiga Development tools ML - //www.freelists.org/list/adtools
Homepage...................: http://www.sourceforge.net/projects/adtools
Listserver help............: mailto:adtools-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx?Subject=HELP