[adtools] gcc 4.2.4

  • From: Thomas Frieden <thomasf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: adtools@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 22 Oct 2008 15:15:54 +0200

Hi,

I've just built a native gcc 4.2.4 (i.e. current sources from svn), and it seems to work. I applied Henning's patches to build libgcc.so instead of libgcc_s.so (funnily enough, the -soname was set to libgcc.so in the _s version, too).

I've run it through some tests (with binutils 2.18), building static binaries, dynamic libraries and binaries using shared libraries, and it seems to work.

Is there any known issue in this compiler ? If not, I will start compiling a new SDK.

Regards,
--
Thomas Frieden <ThomasF@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Hyperion Entertainment