[adtools] Re: binutils update

  • From: "Josef.Wegner@xxxxxxxxxxx" <Josef.Wegner@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: adtools@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 16 Nov 2005 11:19:07 +0100

Perhaps we are not working on the same branch.

If you take a look at the repository, you will see that these two files
were last changes 16 month ago. And this is HEAD.

http://cvs.sourceforge.net/viewcvs.py/adtools/binutils/gas/tc.h?rev=1.1.1.1&view=log
http://cvs.sourceforge.net/viewcvs.py/adtools/binutils/gas/as.h?rev=1.1.1.1&view=log

I did not find a newer revision in the other tags and branches.

-Josef