[adtools] Re: Problems building native m68k version of binutils

  • From: "Josef.Wegner@xxxxxxxxxxx" <Josef.Wegner@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: adtools@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 30 Nov 2005 17:52:29 +0100

First I want to setup a cross-compiler under linux (adtools binutils and
gcc-3.3.3).
Then I try to build a m68k version of gcc-3.3.3 and binutils. If this
works I install them in UAE and compile some test programs under m68k.

I know there are GG packages for binutils and gcc. But it is still a
good test to check if the binutils changes work.

-Josef