[adtools] Re: Link order

  • From: Andrija Antonijevic <antony@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: adtools@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 19 Mar 2008 16:49:25 +0100 (Central Europe Standard Time)

On 19-Mar-2008, Thomas Frieden wrote:

When linking, the SDK's library path is always used first:
[...]
Is this intentional ? Because I think it's a mistake to ignore the user-supplied path until later.

To quote another thread from the list from some time ago (//www.freelists.org/archives/adtools/06-2007/msg00000.html )

"I agree, but there's nothing that can be done. As you probably know, GCC has -isystem to add a system include directory which will be searched after directories that are added by -I, but it doesn't seem to have anything similar for -L linker option which we could use to add clib2/newlib and other lib directories."

Andrija
Amiga Development tools ML - //www.freelists.org/list/adtools
Homepage...................: http://www.sourceforge.net/projects/adtools
Listserver help............: mailto:adtools-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx?Subject=HELP