[adtools] Re: License, copyright and FSF

  • From: Hans-Joerg Frieden <Hans-JoergF@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: adtools@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 06 Sep 2008 15:31:52 +0200

Jens Langner wrote:
> On the other hand. Is a tranfer of copyright (if this is legally
> possible at all) to the FSF really required? I thought it would be
> enough to have our code in line with the GPL, which in fact is the case.

Transfer of the copyright is required, as far as I remember. I remember
having to fax paperwork to the FSF for something in the past.

Regards,

--
Hans-Joerg Frieden

We are not now that strength which in old days, Moved earth and heaven,
that which we are, we are, One equal temper of heroic hearts,
Made weak by time and fate, but strong in will
To strive, to seek, to find, and not to yield.

Amiga Development tools ML - //www.freelists.org/list/adtools
Homepage...................: http://www.sourceforge.net/projects/adtools
Listserver help............: mailto:adtools-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx?Subject=HELP