[adtools] License, copyright and FSF

  • From: Staf Verhaegen <staf.verhaegen@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 06 Sep 2008 11:20:25 +0200

Hello,

In the description of the adtools project it is meant to in the end
merge the changes back to the upstream binutils, gcc etc. project.
AFAIK this can only been done if the copyright of the code is assigned
to the FSF. As I don't intend to assign the copyright of my code to the
FSF does this mean I should refrain of commiting patches to adtools ?

Another implication is that I commit patches written by other AROS
people to adtools their authors need to be contacted and need to be
prepared to assign their copyright to FSF. Right ?

greets,
Staf.

Amiga Development tools ML - //www.freelists.org/list/adtools
Homepage...................: http://www.sourceforge.net/projects/adtools