[adtools] Re: Introduction of me...

  • From: Gunther Nikl <gni@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: adtools@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 8 Dec 2005 10:47:28 +0100

On Tue, Dec 06, 2005 at 04:57:53PM +0100, Jocke Birging wrote:
> Ah, my mistake, sorry, I got it from here:
>
> http://developer.acggbg.org/amigadev/Cross-compiling
>
> The links don't work anymore, though.

  Yeah, I noticed that myself. These version are probably not important
  anymore.

> >   You used sources from Martin Bloms site? AFAICT thats a pretty old
> >   version. MOS itself shall use something newer with AltiVec patches
> >   from Motorola/FreeScale.
>
> Yes, I did, but now that you say so, I haven't been able to get that
> gcc yet. I was speaking to morgoth and got some beta sources of binutils
> 2.13.1, but the ld-scripts are wrong in that one, according to him.
> I'll ask him again...

  AFAIR, there might be a 2.13.1 on Martin Bloms site since he did some
  work with that version. Maybe MOS uses that work

  Gunther
Amiga Development tools ML - //www.freelists.org/list/adtools
Homepage...................: http://www.sourceforge.net/projects/adtools
Listserver help............: mailto:adtools-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx?Subject=HELP