[adtools] Re: FYI: Amiga port of subversion checked in

  • From: Olaf Barthel <olsen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: adtools@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 22 Aug 2010 15:19:01 +0200

Am 22.08.10 13:32, schrieb Sebastian Bauer:
[..]
What exactly did you find, and where?

For instance the file in subversion/tests/libsvn_wc/translate-test.c
originally contained
     "Line 9: Valid $Author$, started unexpanded.",
while in your port it contains
     "Line 9: Valid $Author: olsen $, started unexpanded.",
I did not spot anything like this in relevant code (this seems to be only test
code), but maybe I missed some places.

Ouch. I guess that's why you shouldn't put the subversion code into a CVS repository :-( Well-spotted! I didn't think there would be any kind of issue like that :-/

I hope you imported the entire archive's worth of content, including the
middleware libraries (neon, apr, apr-util among them). Some of these
contain Amiga-specific modifications which the subversion port relies
upon to work.

Yes, it should compile right of the box using the makefiles (as your port
did). Ideally, these dependencies should be moved out of that directory, but
it can be done when the time allows.

Yes. Same thing with the amissl and netinclude subdirectories.

--
Home: Olaf Barthel, Gneisenaustrasse 43, D-31275 Lehrte
 Net: obarthel@xxxxxxx (Home), o.barthel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx (Work)