[adtools] Re: FYI: Amiga port of subversion checked in

  • From: Olaf Barthel <olsen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: adtools@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 22 Aug 2010 12:32:26 +0200

Am 21.08.10 20:55, schrieb Sebastian Bauer:
Hello,

I've just checked in Olaf Barthel's amiga port of subversion 1.1.4 into the
subversion drawer of trunk.

@Olaf:
There were some strange modifications in the source that contained some
subversion reserved keywords (e.g., $Id$ in strings). I tried to keep these as
there were used in the original file, i.e., I didn't apply your changes
(unless I missed something).

What exactly did you find, and where?

There is also a vendor import of the version for quickly comparing the changes
and to help bumping the amiga version to more recent versions of subversion.

I hope you imported the entire archive's worth of content, including the middleware libraries (neon, apr, apr-util among them). Some of these contain Amiga-specific modifications which the subversion port relies upon to work.

--
Home: Olaf Barthel, Gneisenaustrasse 43, D-31275 Lehrte
 Net: obarthel@xxxxxxx (Home), o.barthel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx (Work)