[adtools] FYI: Amiga port of subversion checked in

  • From: Sebastian Bauer <mail@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "adtools@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <adtools@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 21 Aug 2010 20:55:24 +0200

Hello,

I've just checked in Olaf Barthel's amiga port of subversion 1.1.4 into the
subversion drawer of trunk.

@Olaf:
There were some strange modifications in the source that contained some
subversion reserved keywords (e.g., $Id$ in strings). I tried to keep these as
there were used in the original file, i.e., I didn't apply your changes
(unless I missed something).

There is also a vendor import of the version for quickly comparing the changes
and to help bumping the amiga version to more recent versions of subversion.

Bye,
Sebastian

Amiga Development tools ML - //www.freelists.org/list/adtools
Homepage...................: http://www.sourceforge.net/projects/adtools