[administrating-your-public-servants] Re: question on Arizona whacky laws...

  • From: Jb <tf4624@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: administrating-your-public-servants@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 1 Nov 2022 11:17:24 -0400

Evidence of this that the court immediately dropped or dismissed case after doing it ?

On Nov 1, 2022, at 5:28 AM, brian <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Felisha Beverly has a video on YouTube, where she states to file a 15227 IRS Form (Identity Theft Form), by faxing it into the IRS, and it immediately freezes your SS account, to prevent the court from accessing your estate Trust, and they don’t want anything to do with YOU anymore, and will dismiss your case, since they can’t make any funds off of your Account! But you MUST do that as soon as your are ticketed, for it to work! (within 3 days?) Best wishes!brian

On Oct 31, 2022, at 4:03 PM, surfboate ("surfboate") <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Did you do the Minnesota ANC for the Alberta people, or did you file it some where else?
On Thursday, October 27, 2022 at 10:52:29 p.m. PDT, Private Civilian <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hello —-
Remove your minor disability And have legal standing claiming the all caps NAME.Then walk to county and hand them your anc minnesota... connect it to your birth certificate
Letter to federal trade commission Headquarters
Change your status as living ...removes the disability of “MINOR” infant
Anyone can do it .. I have friends in Alberta I helped do. Open DBA business account.Don’t have any personal accounts , close them Why?https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=f3VmtXkUwic&list=PLq6i3oEuCOwGXdZohJeAbAPh7qY1ojS2p&index=18

Do living estate trust Living will Pour over willEtc for your titles ..
Trust for your assets
To start ...
There is more but might confuse you.
Magistrate act — ask where judge get his authority If they get paid in british lbs federal reserve it’s treason .. they have as much authority as McDonald’s .. it won’t let me attach the video — they can’t do business with you .. listen to the videos ..Peace
Private Civilian

This private non commercial communication email is intended for the recipient ONLY.  A private conversation between living souls. If you are not the intended recipient then please delete the email and notify US immediately. If you do not delete it, then you accept all responsibility for any potential injuries that could be caused in my unlimited capacity.

On Thursday, October 27, 2022, 3:51:26 PM MDT, Baird Fairbairn <b2ready2001@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Yes Glenn I do intent to bury them all with criminal complaints. It seems that I was incredibly lucky and they don't have a 30 day hold on the car. Having the carlot send me over the reoivates registration. I've also got another affidavit I wanted to bounce of you can I send it here? Or do we have a drive file or box file for our documents shared in these threads?
Oh sweet yes I'm familiar with that W4 sandwich. process Ive used it on a few situations but haven't seen any definite remedies as of yet. But yes that's a great idea.

Done in Good Faith, without recourse, with reservation of rights, without prejudice Ucc1-308 By: Baird: Fairbairn Executor/beneficiary Authorized signature of Authorized Representative
On Thu, Oct 27, 2022, 1:09 PM Rick Miller <ricky520057@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
You might go to Telegram and do a W-4 sandwich on the bastards.  You have to start w/W-4 Private Membership Association in the search box,  then you ask to be allowed to go to the W-4 Open Mic Chat and ask people how to do it.  It is getting some pretty amazing results.  Of course there is no guarantee.
Maybe someone else here has an easier idea.  The W-4 Sandwich is just a thought.
On Thu, Oct 27, 2022 at 8:48 AM Baird Fairbairn <b2ready2001@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hey Glenn or party,

   If a Arizona Highway Patrol theoretically kicked my ass and kidnapped myself, my dog and my car. Is there a way to get my car back without jumping through their hoops? They want me to get "legal" before I can get the car back. I'm only planning on how to get more "under the radar".
    Or do these bastards literally do what they want and we tuck our tails and pay colorable money's, off of colorable charges, to ensure the beasts healthy enough to shove it to our posterity?
   I'm getting real wearied of being the punching bag while the remedies disappear in the "court" process. But I digress. The question is "Is there a remedy to getting the car out of impound without taking steps back into the public?"

Done in Good Faith, without recourse, with reservation of rights, without prejudice Ucc1-308 By: Baird: Fairbairn Executor/beneficiary Authorized signature of Authorized Representative
On Thu, Oct 27, 2022, 4:48 AM Winningham Fearn <winfearn@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
The way the Statutes at large work, the first number  is the book number and then the second number is the page number for example 1 stat 236
Stat 59 238 does not make sense.
It is not telling us the book number. I am guessing  it is 59 Stat 238, and there  is a section 2 and 3 there. It is an amendment to the Federal Reserve Act and it is 2 pages. It is attached
Best Regards,   Win

On Wed, Oct 26, 2022 at 11:12 PM Mike <leatherlips1@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Dose anyone have access to the statutes at large chapter 59 section 238 subsection 2, 3? I would like to see what the law says there, if you can post it.