[administrating-your-public-servants] Re: missing information

  • From: Aéius Cercle of Quantum-Note(Law-Division) <Law@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: administrating-your-public-servants@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 17 Oct 2022 14:50:19 -0600

I might tweak the wording a bit and say that Real/True Law (God's Law) does not change and comes from God (something which is supposed to be written in «Scripture» of course). The Law-System as it is known certainly stems from Biblical-Tradition (but, now, I am thinking that it probably goes back even farther, due to there also being parallels with the Qu'ran and historical international Legal-Systems, perhaps a base from which all Religious-Texts may have originated, Qu'ran & Bible & Talmud & all/etc), but, the «Colour of Law» is definitely not Law, but Colour of Law (what was termed «Man-Made Law» when spoken of by The Messiah), and, definitely contravenes God's True/Real Law.

The origins can be noted by the following parallels...:

Court-Room/Court-House = Inquisition-Chambre
(and in the version of Psychiatry : Mental-Wards and Psychiatry-Hospitals)

Expected to Plead Guilty of Some Crime = Forcing Accused to Admit to their Sins
(and in the version of Psychiatry : Accept Your Label of Mental-Illness)

Sentenced/Incarcerated for Said Crime = Banished/Excommunicated for Said Sins
(and in the version of Psychiatry : Involuntary Commitment to a Psych-Ward/Hospital)

Punishment/Fines Inflicted for Said Crime = Rebuked/Stake-Burned for Some Sin
(and in the version of Psychiatry : restrained by strait-jacket and/or forced drugging for some mental-illness)

Uniforms to Depict Hierarchical-Authority = Robes/Dress to Depict Hierarchical-Authority
(and in the version of Psychiatry : White Robes to denote who's in Charge of Drugging/Commitment/etc)

Non-Conformists are Considered Crazy & Called Conspiracy Theorists = Non-Believers Deemed Infidels/Sinners/etc
(and in the version of Psychiatry : non-drugged who refuse psychotropics deemed to be mentally ill)

Statutes and Government Deemed Sacred = Religious-Text and Churches Deemed Sacred
(and in the version of Psychiatry : DSM considered to be Gospel)

...apologies for any inaccuracies. I think I need to look more into this and its histories after all (many similar stories are apparently found in all major religious-texts and, according to Muslims, they say that Jesus was the greatest amongst the five Great-Prophets [the Imam Al-Mahdi; the Imam Al-Meshi]). Well, then, time to investigate for any differences in the Legal-Systems of Muslim-Countries versus Western-Democracies, not that there is any difference between Religion & Government (considering that Government/Politics /is/ a Religion)...

On 2022/10/17 9:02, Me (fearng) wrote:

It is well established that all law comes from the Bible and I do NOT so much of a problem talking about the law in that context, the  parts of the Bible a certain principle of law that comes from it

It never ceases to amaze me how it seems that there is always some ASSHOLE who abuses things to the point that there is some back lash.

That is NOT referring to anybody in the current conversation, but to somebody who is no longer on this group.

Best Regards, Glenn

On Monday, October 17, 2022 at 07:39:15 AM CDT, Roy Vinner <littlefilbert@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

JB, that is not the point. I am neither for nor against the Christian doctrine. I choose not to participate.

Bill's point is that this is not a religious forum. I concur with him on this subject. I delete all emails related to religion. If you choose to continue discussing the subject in depth, please kindly do it in private emails without posting to the list. Thanks!

On 10/17/2022 8:28 AM, Jb wrote:
You really want for someone to rebut this stuff ?

Let’s start which what you just posted. Do you even know who the 144k are and what their purpose is in the current end times ?

On Oct 17, 2022, at 7:47 AM, Bill <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> <mailto:dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Didn't Glen already warn you all about posting your religious beliefs on this site?

I compiled that information for that document. Nobody has even tried to rebut any of it or answer any of the questions I’ve posed on religion.  Here is a question for you. Those that claim to be Christian know God is the father. Those that make up the little flock/anointed/144,000 know they are Jesus brothers, in relation to God’s son. Who is their mother? The Bible tells us. Even if you know where that scripture is, can you explain what it is talking about? I’m a member  of the “great crowd/other sheep” but I know who their mother is and what it is. These are things false religion can not explain. That is why there are only two groups, seed of the serpent, and seed of the woman, and why Satan has control of all false worship.