[administrating-your-public-servants] Re: interesting vid

  • From: Aéius Cercle of Quantum-Note(Law-Division) <Law@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: administrating-your-public-servants@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 12 Dec 2022 01:30:30 -0700

Salvation in its proper (but apparently «lost») context refers to on-going never-ending suffering. Yes, people CAN «save» /themselves/, once they learn about the Absolute-Authority of the Eternal-Karmic-System (i.e. : what you or your servants do unto others will be done unto you, and if not in the present life/incarnation, then in a future existence, whether it be in a spirit or mortal-realm), for, you _cannot_ «suffer» /beyond/ what you have been «eternally» complicit to causing others to suffer (your spirit lives on for-ever, happens to be indestructible, for energy cannot be destroyed, even if you lose your physical-vessels, but, your «Eternal Book-of-Life Spiritual-Records» /are/ «recorded» and becomes obvious during the «Life-Review» process when one «dies» and The Being asks you what have you done with your life)...

And, yes, the bible-stories are not /entirely/ what is believed by many, but, the «hidden-truths» are finally coming out, and, /backed/ with /evidence/, thanks to the meticulous efforts of several of the presented researchers, many of whom themselves were pastors/preachers for many decades of their lives so those who truly wish to understand the original «meanings» from the original Greek/Hebrew/Aramaic-languages should probably take some time to listen to all of these in their entirety...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tLwDBEMjAxs ;(Duration : ~37m31s)
Title : The Elohim - Finally We Know The Truth Vatican Bible Translator Reveals Shocking Information Ep 1

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I8eQj8y09e0 ;(Duration : ~34m05s)
Title : ELYON - The Commander of The Elohim This Information is Key Paul Wallis  Mauro Biglino Ep 2

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OaXpDsjVumk ;(Duration : ~47m11s)
Title : YAHWEH  Shocking Truth Behind The Original Bible Story Episode 3 - Paul Wallis  Mauro Biglino

Actually, I should probably add another one to the recommendations, especially since the portion regarding «Missing people» deserves more attention, especially due to the manner in which they seem to just... mysteriously disappear...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CcHA7u6X9pM ;(Duration : 49m04s)
Title : The Book of Enoch Banned from The Bible Reveals Shocking Secrets Of Our History

On 2022/12/09 16:59, Ray Greninger (raygreninger) wrote:

Who said we need to be “saved” in the first place? Saved from what, sin? Sin simply means missing the Mark. God created a duelistic world which means we have to make the right choices. Sometimes we make bad choices.

The whole savior business is about control and the power of the Catholic Church. And don’t think for a minute the Bible hasn’t been altered to serve that end.

On Dec 9, 2022, at 1:50 PM, Jb <tf4624@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

? You can’t save yourself.

On Dec 9, 2022, at 3:11 PM, Ray Greninger <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

i agree

On Friday, December 9, 2022, 10:42:08 AM MST, Charles Adair <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Thats an interesting take on things. The idea of a man from long ago coming back to save us is just to get us to do nothing. Jesus came to show us the way. So we can save ourselves, Not to save us. The catholic religion has changed things from its original version to make it confusing.

On Friday, December 9, 2022 at 07:36:15 AM GMT-5, Bill <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

https://www.theburningplatform.com/2022/12/06/kill-grid-countdown/