[administrating-your-public-servants] Re: [administrating-your-public-servants]

  • From: Aéius Cercle of Quantum-Note(Law-Division) <Law@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: administrating-your-public-servants@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 1 Aug 2022 15:58:56 -0600

With limited knowledge, yes, but, I actually have access to this source-knowledge;
Apparently this Universe is being continuously created (and re-created)... I no longer consider the origin-point or creation-point of this (or any other universe for that matter) to be «fixed» (i.e. : not some set-in-stone event) like I once did.
...this is also not the only universe to exist either which under-goes such a process (i.e. : continuous re-creation).
Many of you are also un-aware of the fact that you are actually repeating/experiencing/re-experiencing what I might term time-loops (what you «dream» and «science-fiction» stories are «clues/tokens» to what can be called : a greater reality [than your «limited ideas» that nothing ever has nor can exist outside of the Universe]).

Although I cannot prove what I claim using the «scientific-method» I can least point towards the «best evidence» that had ever been collected/gathered/documented by this world's most-meticulous scientists (the _real_ scientists; not those pseudo-psyentists who are always promoted on the MSM) to point out some of the following facts...:

➔ What you believe about the after-life literally affects your after-life condition (most people get «stuck» due to their lack of knowledge of the /actual reality/; best you all learn a much more accurate description of it now whilst you have an opportunity to gain access to the _correct_ information rather than the falsities that are promoted by both conventional-science and all major religions... thus far this would be the 12000 page archive of the Cross-Correspondences initiated by Frederick W.H. Myers)
➔ The universe is more like a gigantic thought-process rather than some linear clock-work machine

https://skeptiko.com/dean-radin-quantum-consciousness-experiments-545/ (highly recommended interview with Dr. Dean Radin in regards to the nature of reality and quantum-consciousness...)

On 2022/08/01 12:49, Paul M (willys59sw) wrote:

Who or What can ever know how the Universe was created? How or when was a consciousness created? One can only guess.

On Saturday, July 30, 2022 at 04:14:01 PM CDT, Aéius Cercle of Quantum-Note(Law-Division) <law@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Cavemen ? The issue with so-called «reality» is that there are different time-line-existences.
Even if there were no so-called cave-men in this time-line there have been hostilities (within this realm) since «time» immemorial (ever since the very beginning of its existence).

«The difference between fiction and reality ? Fiction has to make sense...» -Tom Clancy

Anybody with spare-time on their hands may find it of interest to study up on how Astronomers came up with the idea of the Brane-Theory based on the evidence that they have gathered/collected/accumulated thus far; it changes the notion that «nothing existed prior to the Big Bang» into «the universe existed as a microwave-universe until "material/matter/solids" started "manifesting" into existence starting around 14.4 billion years ago».

I like to use this fact in front of the «skeptics» who insist that para-normal phenomenae/abilities are «impossible» by referring to how all of the things that exist now were «manifested into existence» even though they did not exist before the point of the Big-Bang, according to their own conventional-sciences, and, that, I have no reason to believe that para-normal abilities/phenomenae cannot suddenly «manifest into existence» tomorrow like everything else that never used to exist suddenly manifesting into existence until now assuming that it hasn't already happened (for which I also make a point to mention that I'm sure it has).

I am sure there is also a way to apply this type of information/knowledge to Law and/or dealing with the Legalese-system... more on my thoughts about this another day.

On 2022/07/30 13:48, Paul M (willys59sw) wrote:
I think would be even before cavemen.

On Friday, July 29, 2022 at 07:37:41 PM CDT, Aéius Cercle of Quantum-Note(Law-Division) <law@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> <mailto:law@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

The mistake is designing A.I. for «military» purposes; A.I. would be a non-issue if the world-paradigm weren't so hell-bent on designing everything around war, but, then again I suppose it would be very difficult if not impossible for the inhabitants of a realm like this one to even be able to imagine what a peaceful-world (completely absent of crime/war) would even look like...