[administrating-your-public-servants] Re: Would anyone know where and how to find a judges oath of office

  • From: "Debra Lohri" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> ("ibgiggly4u")
  • To: administrating-your-public-servants@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Paul M (willys59sw)" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 9 Feb 2022 06:09:46 -0600

I'm trying something different with the judges who (come to find out) are not actually judges and have no jurisdiction, by their own admission. I put in 2 constitutional questions (I got this from Eeon and Robb Ryder who both did a video on it).  I have cases where they had ruled against me and I put in these 2 questions along with "if you fail to answer these 2 questions you admit that: You are not working to your oath or affirmation 2) since you are not a constitutional judge, all of your orders and rulings are void ab initio,  and you have harmed me in the amount of $XXXX, you agree to remove all liens and encumbrances on property located at XXXX Texas , you agree that you have been using color of law in my court case 18 USC 241, 242, and........ etc.  I have the judge where she is locked in and cant make anymore rulings and her old ones were all void and that includes a summary judgment that the liars eh hmmm I mean lawyers were using to foreclose on me last week. I know that having a case in court stops the foreclosure and I have put in a document stating that she is not a judge and her orders are void including the SJ.

Notice of Constitutional Questions

Whereas the third section of the sixth article of the Constitution of the United States mandates that "The Senators and Representatives before mentioned, and the Members of the several State Legislators and executive and judicial officers, both of the United States and of the several States, shall be bound by Oath of Affirmation, to support this Constitution; but no religious Test shall ever be Required as a Qualification To any Office or public Trust under the United States and:

Whereas "An act to regulate the Time and Manner of administering certain Oaths" is the first law passed by the United States Congress after the ratification of the Constitution of the "United States Statutes at Large" as I Stat. 23 (Attached) and:

Whereas 1 USC 112: Statutes at large; contents admissibility is evidence; mandates that "The United States Statutes at Large" shall be legal evidence of laws... in all the courts of the United States, the several States, and the Territories and insular possessions of the United States (Attached)

1.) Are the laws the defendant is accused of offending enacted by constitutionally qualified persons?

2.) Are the Court's judicial and executive officers constitutionally qualified to prosecute
and adjudicate the Laws of the State of Texas?

Attachments:

1 U.S. Code § 112 - Statutes at Large; contents; admissibility in evidence U.S. Code
The Archivist of the United States shall cause to be compiled, edited, indexed, and published, the United States Statutes at Large, which shall contain all the laws and concurrent resolutions enacted during each regular session of Congress; all proclamations by the President in the numbered series issued since the date of the adjournment of the regular session of Congress next preceding; and also any amendments to the Constitution of the United States proposed or ratified pursuant to article V thereof since that date, together with the certificate of the Archivist of the United States issued in compliance with the provision contained in section 106b of this title. In the event of an extra session of Congress, the Archivist of the United States shall cause all the laws and concurrent resolutions enacted during said extra session to be consolidated with, and published as part of, the contents of the volume for the next regular session. The United States Statutes at Large shall be legal evidence of laws, concurrent resolutions, treaties, international agreements other than treaties, proclamations by the President, and proposed or ratified amendments to the Constitution of the United States therein contained, in all the courts of the United States, the several States, and the Territories and insular possessions of the United States.
(July 30, 1947, ch. 388, 61 Stat. 636; Sept. 23, 1950, ch. 1001, § 1, 64 Stat. 979; Oct. 31, 1951, ch. 655, § 3, 65 Stat. 710; Pub. L. 98–497, title I, § 107(d), Oct. 19, 1984, 98 Stat.2291.)

Chapter Ⅰ.S/tatute 23—An Act to regulate the Time and Manner of administering cert/ain Oaths.

Constitution of the U.S.article 6, page 19 <https://en.wikisource.org/wiki/United_States_Statutes_at_Large/Volume_1/Organic_Laws_of_the_United_States/Constitution_of_the_United_States#19>.Sec. 1. /Be it enacted by the Senate and [House of] Representatives of the United States of America in Congress assembled/, That the oath or affirmation required by the sixth article of the Constitution of the United States <https://en.wikisource.org/wiki/United_States_Statutes_at_Large/Volume_1/Organic_Laws_of_the_United_States/Constitution_of_the_United_States>, shall be administered in the form following, Form of the oath or affirmation to support the Constitution of the United States <https://en.wikisource.org/wiki/Constitution_of_the_United_States>, to be administered to the members of the Senate and to the members of the House of Representatives. to wit: “I, A. B. do solemnly swear or affirm (as the case may be) that I will support the Constitution of the United States.” The said oath or affirmation shall be administered within three days after the passing of this act, by any one member of the Senate, to the President of the Senate <https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/President_of_the_United_States_Senate>, and by him to all the members and to the secretary <https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Secretary_of_the_United_States_Senate>; and by the Speaker of the House of Representatives <https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Speaker_of_the_United_States_House_of_Representatives>, to all the members who have not taken a similar oath, by virtue of a particular resolution of the said House, and to the clerk <https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Clerk_of_the_United_States_House_of_Representatives>: and in case of the absence of any member from the service of either House, at the time prescribed for taking the said oath or affirmation, the same shall be administered to such member, when he shall appear to take his seat.

Manner of administering the oath or affirmation to Speaker of the House of Representatives. Sec. 2. /And be it further enacted/, That at the first session of Congress after every general election of Representatives, the oath or affirmation aforesaid, shall be administered by any one member of the House of Representatives to the Speaker; and by him to all the members present, and to the clerk, previous to entering on any other business; and to the members who shall afterwards appear, previous to taking their seats. The President of the Senate for the time being, shall also administer to each Senator. the said oath or affirmation to each Senator who shall hereafter be elected, previous to his taking his seat: and in any future case of a President of the Senate, who shall not have taken the said oath or affirmation, the same shall be administered to him by any one of the members of the Senate.

Affidavit of Service (to all the attorneys and the judge)

On 2/7/2022 10:54 PM, Paul M (willys59sw) wrote:

should be the Constitutions, same as Senators, House reps, cops" - Support and Defend the USA against all enemies foreign and domestic - of course must question them if they carry a bar card or a FARC (Foreign Agent Registration. Natural Born Citizen of State of ---

On Monday, February 7, 2022, 10:19:09 PM CST, Laurence Mucthison <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

2. How would on find out about bond information from a county which department holds this information

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android <https://go.onelink.me/107872968?pid=InProduct&c=Global_Internal_YGrowth_AndroidEmailSig__AndroidUsers&af_wl=ym&af_sub1=Internal&af_sub2=Global_YGrowth&af_sub3=EmailSignature>