[administrating-your-public-servants] Re: There is no sabbath law for Christians

  • From: Aéius Cercle of Quantum-Note(Law-Division) <Law@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: administrating-your-public-servants@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 7 Aug 2022 11:47:42 -0600

You /did/ see and listen to and watch the video about him, right ? You /do/ realise that it was a «satire» (or parody) video ? I mean, our Pastor Deacon Fred was saying that, just like Noah REFUSED to allow all of those people to board his ship, Joel Osteen also REFUSED to allow all of those people trying to escape from and/or find refuge from the flood into his church, God bless that man for following in the ways of Noah by REFUSING his «charity» unto those who were seeking to be saved from the floodings...

Just to be clear, I do not /actually believe/ in «Prosperity Gospels» (even The Messiah responded to one of my e-mails a few years back that he considers both Joel Osteen and Ravi Zacharias to be LIARS who preach NOT the TRUTH). If anything «Prosperity Gospel» only /exacerbates/ the MAJOR «sin» of this world being that specifically of *Materialism* (in /any/ of its forms; whether in practice or philosophy which has caused «greed» to proliferate world-wide to the point where «global-problems» are now quite blatantly obvious to anybody who hasn't shoved their head up their ass).

On 2022/08/07 7:38, Jb wrote:

Joel, lol. Is a wolf In sheeps clothing.  He preaches lovy dovy crap and stays away from the topic of sin. And helps direct his followers to hell

On Aug 6, 2022, at 11:50 PM, Aéius Cercle of Quantum-Note <Law@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

*Note : *Whilst the rest of this post/message may seem «critical» of KJV-only adherentism, I actually fully support the teachings of the LandOver BAPTIST Church, even though the last few videos posted on their channel seem to have been from around four years ago. Here is one of them in regards to how Joel Osteen is the modern-day Noah of Houston (related to the Houston-Floods)... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bYw1NEhSZzs&ab_channel=lbc4god

The adherence to the «KJV-Only» behaviours (particularly due to its /divisiveness/) certainly got me curious enough to wonder where such «dogmatism» originated. /Divisive/-paradigms tend to be viewed as cults by the majority of sources but the first «take» I looked at described it as a «controversy» amongst Baptist-circles which responds to «common arguments» claimed by KJV-only adherents...

https://www.thegospelcoalition.org/blogs/trevin-wax/the-king-james-only-controversy/

The rest really do conclude that «KJV-only-ism» resembles a cult...

https://truediscipleship.com/the-kjv-only-cult/
https://truediscipleship.com/the-kjv-only-cult-part-2/
https://www.evangelicaloutreach.org/kjvonly2.htm
https://ivarfjeld.com/2011/03/16/king-james-only-a-dangerous-sect-of-false-christians/

...then there is the following which makes claim that it's not a cult (providing unfortunately very little objective-evidence)...

https://www.chick.com/information/article?id=are-bible-believers-a-cult

For the /actual/ source straight from the KJV itself in regards to cults...

https://www.kingjamesbibleonline.org/Bible-Verses-About-Cults/ (whether this is the year or «version» insisted upon by KJV-only adherents is still something I have yet to determine... were they to require that it has to be only from a certain year published by a certain publisher and still requires it to be in paper-printed form and any other number of loops-and-hoops just to get to the so-called truth then I will be forced to conclude that they are on the same level as Ashida Kim who claimed to be the world's top ninja whom nobody could beat in martial arts, but, who wouldn't even accept any challengers to any hand-to-hand combat unless it was done on a certain day of the month which had to be under a full-moon and even then a blue-moon-phase along with being located out in some who-the-hell-knows-where location where the challenger still had to /find/ the self-promoter...)

On 2022/08/06 20:18, Jb wrote:
Shining seems not to understand the KJV

On Aug 6, 2022, at 6:07 PM, Shining Emperor <nrcwinner@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

VERY WELL SAID.

JUST IGNORE JB's useless......

On Sat, Aug 6, 2022, 14:31 Aéius Cercle of Quantum-Note(Law-Division) <Law@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

    All became Fallen-Lucifers; take some responsibility for ourselves;
    stop blaming it on the deceiver/propagandist;
    God gave us «logical-reasoning» faculties for a reason.

    If a «Holy Book» (or Church/Preacher/Pastor/etc) teaches that
    2+2 = 5, and, people /actually believe/ that, I am not going to
    blame «The Devil» for deceiving them, but, their own
    innate-stupidity for being so /blatantly blind/ to the /obvious/.

    On 2022/08/06 14:50, Jb wrote:
    Lucifer

    On Aug 6, 2022, at 4:32 PM, Shining Emperor
    <nrcwinner@xxxxxxxxx> <mailto:nrcwinner@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

    Who lied and manipulated to all of us Christians?

    On Fri, Aug 5, 2022, 23:20 Mike <leatherlips1@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

        Jesus was the end of the Law and Christians are under no
        obligation to keep the Mosaic Laws.