[administrating-your-public-servants] The «Fight» Against Corruption Continues...

  • From: Aéius Cercle of Quantum-Note(Law-Division) <Law@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "administrating-your-public-servants@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <administrating-your-public-servants@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 17 Aug 2022 09:58:46 -0600

This guy is someone whom I consider to be nearly on-par with Clif High but on/at a Patriot-Insider category.

https://rumble.com/v1g70zx-8.15.22-the-tipping-point-in-crosshairs-of-ny-ag-attny-tom-renz-17-reloaded.html

I also went over a few «acronyms» before several years ago :
ABC = Always Broadcasting Crap, NBC = Now Broadcasting Crap, CBS = Crap Broadcasting Station, CNN = Crap News Network, BBC, Broadcasting Bullshit Constantly, PBS = Publishers of Bull Shit, FOX News = Faux News (but to their credit they actually do lie less than the other «news» stations but they're all still owned by Rupert Murdock last I checked).

Scott McKay (PatriotStreetFighter) has another acronym for the C.I.A. : Clowns In America