[administrating-your-public-servants] Re: Strategy, pushing bottoms

  • From: Aéius Cercle of Quantum-Note(Law-Division) <Law@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: administrating-your-public-servants@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 2 Sep 2021 10:22:31 -0600

If you act like one (i.e. : a slave; someone who thinks he needs permission to do anything even in the absence of injury/harm/damage/suffering being caused by his actions), then, yes (the admitting of jurisdiction).

(For now, from the looks of things, what I see is that you have on-going multiple-opportunities to expose various types of frauds and corruption which most-certainly need to be exposed on a world-wide scale...)

On 02.09.2021 09:00, NELSON DICE wrote:

*Am i admitting jurisdiction???*