[administrating-your-public-servants] Re: Penny Kelly Look-see

  • From: Aéius Cercle of Quantum-Note(Law-Division) <Law@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: administrating-your-public-servants@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 17 Jan 2021 01:53:29 +0000

Not to use the «appeal to authority» method, due to the tendency of the «[pseudo-]skeptics» who call it a logical-fallacy (even though they engage in it themselves in their insistence on «authoritative» sources like government or the MSM), but let's quote something about para-psychology (remote-viewing is a branch of it by the way).

«Using the standards applied to any other area of science, it is concluded that psychic functioning has been well established. The statistical results of the studies examined are far beyond what is expected by chance.» -Jessica Utts

Just replace the word «psychic» with the term «extra-sensory» capabilities if preferred. She happens to be a statistics-professor. Anybody who has tried to master statistics should know that it is amongst the most-complicated branch of mathematics that anybody might attempt to study properly.

Beware of holding onto dogmatic-paradigms... they are the biggest enemy to your own mental-growth.