[administrating-your-public-servants] Re: My kind of answer, or therapy, for Understandingmore and Justice in such regard, re., labelling groups as terrorist, etc.

  • From: Aéius Cercle of Quantum-Note(Law-Division) <Law@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: administrating-your-public-servants@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 12 Jan 2021 03:00:45 +0000

(Blue-Coloured Text Indicates it is Quoted) Here is what you should probably know about propaganda & cognitive-dissonance...

“The less educated people are, the more Elite rich people benefit from it.’’ As John D. Rockefeller said, "I don't want a nation of thinkers. I want a nation of workers.” ― Beta Metani'Marashi

In the 60s, the KGB did some fascinating psychological experiments. They learned that if you bombard the human subjects with fear messages nonstop, in two months or less most of the subjects are completely brainwashed to believe a false message(i.e. a lie). To the point that no amount of clear, correct, accurate information (i.e. the truth) they are shown, to the contrary, can change their mind.