[administrating-your-public-servants] Re: Must spread far n wide: My God, My God....

  • From: Aéius Cercle of Quantum-Note(Law-Division) <Law@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: administrating-your-public-servants@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 31 Jan 2021 00:45:28 +0000

Something I'd like to ADD to that...:

The phrase «drinking the Kool-Aid» comes from the Cult-Mayhem that resulted from a Reverend Jim Jones where over 900 cult-members (the biggest most massive known cult-incident in history) consumed poison-laced Kool-Aid, including parents squirting poison-laced Kool-Aid filled syringes into their own babies mouths over the beLIEf (albeit a false one) that their actions/activities would lead them into «entering heaven» or some twisted logic absurdity to commit such mass-murder/mass-suicide (similar to the Heaven's Gate Cult where their followers/believers thought that jumping off the top of buildings would get them their seats on some passing UFO). Anybody with sufficient knowledge/experience in life should know that it is not far-fetched for there to exist such cults (or secret-societies) which would literally engage in «child-sacrifice/spirit-cooking» rituals. Have there not after all been historic-records about «virgins» being «sacrificed» to the volcanoes in order to «appease the volcano gods» in the belief that such a «sacrificial-ritual» was to save the other villagers ?

“No matter how paranoid or conspiracy-minded you are, what the government is actually doing is worse than you imagine.” ― William Blum, Rogue State: A Guide to the World's Only Superpower

Even if you, personally, believe not in the capacity for cult-beliefs to be able to reach levels of absolute-insanity, the power of the «placebo-effect» (or «nocebo» effect) can most-certainly make people commit absolutely «horrific atrocities»(tm) that you cannot possibly imagine and is absolutely incomprehensible to the human/mortal-mind. As a «modern-day messenger» (so-called «prophet» which is a term I prefer not to use; perhaps «[semi-]voluntary visitor» may be a more appropriate term), I can tell you for a fact that «excruciating suffering» factually exists, and that there are those in existence beyond the mortal-worlds who would factually subject others to the amount of excruciating pain that is equivalent to suffering through millions of crucifixions over a span of a couple of billion earth-life-equivalent years in a row (practically non-stop).

I could both add and quote a lot more, but, for now, further reading...
«A Treatise on Truth : The evolution of evil men»
Article available at http://the-testament-of-truth.co.uk/truth/web/treatise.htm