[administrating-your-public-servants] Re: Just forwarding this diabolical truth!

  • From: Aéius Cercle of Quantum-Note(Law-Division) <Law@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: administrating-your-public-servants@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 15 Jan 2021 23:56:01 +0000

Watching/Listening to that, confirming that his last video was indeed his last video from four years ago, and reading the comments definitely has a truly heart-breaking impact for anybody who is not part of that or any similar crime-syndicate.

«The state enforcers who carry out such perverse activity see not their own humiliation on another day, when they will also be publicly exposed when God's Law fulfils its own 'obligation' unto itself, and God will place them 'similarly' with other cruel swine who will flay them alive for having been so stupid, blind and unkind to so many for so long.» -Quoted from http://the-testament-of-truth.co.uk/truth/web/hell2.htm [red text-colouring mine]

That man was certainly a true hero in his efforts to try to expose and stop the corruption... I guess our [spiritual] jobs at this point for those of us in the know is to try to help people keep their composure from going insane over what may end up being soon released/disclosed world-wide...